Facial Radiance One Day Retreat
Our health, happiness and beauty shine through our faces. Join us for a day of holistic techniques to enhance your facial radiance.
- Expert nutritional advice on how to get your skin glowing
- Lymphatic drainage techniques to reduce puffiness with your very own Jade roller
- Learn how to use an simple kinesiology test to check which is the right aromatherapy oil blend for you
- Easy facial acupressure to diminish lines and lift and plump the face
- Learn Indian head massage to destress and detoxify
- Bach Remedies for finding emotional balance
- Exercises from energy medicine that harness the body’s wisdom to help manage stress and enhance our feelings of well-being and happiness.
- All in the beautiful setting of Combe Grove Hotel plus delicious, healthy lunch, snacks and drinks
- You’ll leave with some simple techniques to enhance radiance and everything you need to know about looking after your skin
Saturday, September 22nd, 2018
10—4.30pm Combe Grove Hotel Bath
A beautiful and relaxing venue combegrove.com
This retreat may be out of reach for some women, so we would like to offer a sponsored place to a woman on low or no income who could benefit from it. The offer is open until 10th September 2018. Please email email@example.com and outline why you would like to attend. Should more than one person apply, we will draw names from a hat.
Discounted overnight stay is available at Combe Grove for those coming from further afield. Please book directly (combegrove.com). You can also enjoy the Spa facilities after our retreat for £10 (paid directly to Combe Grove).
Maria is a registered nutritional therapist and kinesiologist. As well as seeing clients at Nourish, her clinic in Bath, she is a health writer, gives talks in schools and companies.
Amanda Allan is a Bach Flower Remedy Practitioner and is also qualified in Indian Head Massage and Facial Massage. She is also currently studying Eden Energy Medicine. amandaallanremedies.co.uk