Pause Nourish Glow 2
One day retreat | 13th October 2018
Following the success of our menopause day in the Summer, we would like to invite you to take what you’ve learnt a step further. Sue and I want to continue empowering and inspiring you – bringing you back in control of mind, body and soul and kitting you out with all the tools and knowledge to help continue the process back at home.
What the day holds:
Physiological Rebalancing – menopause nutrition programme helping to protect bones, increase energy levels, balance hormones and get rid of midriff weight
Psychological Rebalancing – learn how to use Emotional Freedom Technique to feel confident, calm and contented
Energetic Rebalancing – simple yoga to still the mind and increase a sense of wellbeing.
• Beautiful location with comfy and relaxing lounge: Combe Grove Hotel, Bath (combegrove.com)
• A short sciency bit about what happens to our bodies during menopause
• ‘Pick our brains’ session: ask us anything about the menopause, symptoms, remedies, strategies etc
• A goody bag to take away
• Hand outs and dietary programme
• Delicious, healthy lunch, snacks and drinks
• The magic of like-minded women supporting each other
Numbers are limited to 15 people to ensure we can give you the attention you deserve
When it’s time to leave, you’ll have a toolkit of easy techniques and information to help take control of your health and menopause, as well as an improved outlook on what’s yet to come.
A New Refreshed, Happier, Restored You!
This retreat may be out of reach for some women, so we would like to offer a sponsored place to a woman on low or no income who could benefit from it. The cost would be half the usual price: £55. The offer is open until 5th October. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and outline why you would like to attend. Should more than one person apply, we will draw names from a hat.
Facial Radiance One Day Retreat – POSTPONED please register your interest to receive new dates by emailing email@example.com
Our health, happiness and beauty shine through our faces. Join us for a day of holistic techniques to enhance your facial radiance.
- Expert nutritional advice on how to get your skin glowing
- Lymphatic drainage techniques to reduce puffiness with your very own Jade roller
- Learn how to use an simple kinesiology test to check which is the right aromatherapy oil blend for you
- Easy facial acupressure to diminish lines and lift and plump the face
- Learn Indian head massage to destress and detoxify
- Bach Remedies for finding emotional balance
- Exercises from energy medicine that harness the body’s wisdom to help manage stress and enhance our feelings of well-being and happiness.
- All in the beautiful setting of Combe Grove Hotel plus delicious, healthy lunch, snacks and drinks
- You’ll leave with some simple techniques to enhance radiance and everything you need to know about looking after your skin
Saturday, September 22nd, 2018
10—4.30pm Combe Grove Hotel Bath
A beautiful and relaxing venue combegrove.com
Maria is a registered nutritional therapist and kinesiologist. As well as seeing clients at Nourish, her clinic in Bath, she is a health writer, gives talks in schools and companies.
Amanda Allan is a Bach Flower Remedy Practitioner and is also qualified in Indian Head Massage and Facial Massage. She is also currently studying Eden Energy Medicine. amandaallanremedies.co.uk