Why do you offer nutrition and kinesiology together?
I have found that nutritional therapy and kinesiology complement each other perfectly. Each consultation includes Kinesiology and Nutritional Therapy. Offering both enables me to:
- check for food intolerance
- nutrient deficiencies or excesses
- pinpoint with better accuracy the underlying causes of ill health whether they are emotional, physical or both
- address past physical and/or emotional trauma
- offer practical nutritional guidance as well as a hands-on and relaxing therapy
- find out if there are any organs or systems (eg. endocrine) that needs support
I would like to point out that although I offer both nutritional therapy and kinesiology, kinesiology is an entirely separate discipline to nutritional therapy, and is covered by a different professional body, Kinesiology Association (KA), of which I am a Diplomate.
What is personalised nutrition?
Personalised nutrition is tailored to you and what you need now- no fads or fashionable eating.
Nutritional therapy restores health and vitality through the application of a tailor-made dietary and lifestyle changes and supplements, where appropriate. I work from a naturopathic and functional medicine standpoint, treating every client as an individual, giving you time to talk and explain your health problems and ultimately taking a holistic view of your health and wellbeing by looking for the root cause of any ill health rather than just at individual symptoms.
How many appointments will I need?
The number of consultations required varies depending on the nature of your health concerns and your goals, but I always recommend to plan for a minimum of three sessions to really start to notice positive changes and re-set stubborn patterns. Packages are available.
Do you specialise in any areas of health?
I have experience of working with a wide range of health conditions, but my particular areas of interest and expertise is in female/male hormone balance, gastrointestinal issues, and children’s health.
What is kinesiology?
Kinesiology (aka Muscle Testing) is one of the fastest growing natural therapies in the world. It is practiced worldwide by doctors, dentists, chiropractors, nutritional therapists, and other health professionals.
Through the testing of muscles, I gain information which helps to address your particular health issues. I can check for a vast number of imbalances including nutrient deficiencies, origins of pain, organ health, food intolerances, emotional trauma, energetic blocks and much, much more. Correcting the imbalance via gentle kinesiology techniques brings improvement in total body function, manifesting as improved physical and mental performance.
The muscle testing is simple, painless, gentle and you keep your clothes on!
Some of the issue’s kinesiology can help with:
- Physical wellbeing
- Restoring balance (homeostasis)
- Processing shock and trauma
- Releasing emotional triggers or reactions
- Releasing negative effects of sadness, fear, guilt and anger
- Phobias and addictions
- Learning difficulties and concentration
- Feeling stuck or disconnected
- Clarity, focus and awareness
- Motivation, life direction and achieving goal
- Easing emotional or mental stress