Nourish is open.
Following government advice, my professional bodies (BANT, CNHC, KA) and insurance company have permitted me to see clients face-to-face during this second lockdown. As remote consultations and kinesiology testing have been very successful and worked well during the lock-down, I will also continue to offer these for people who prefer it.
For clients coming to the clinic, I would appreciate it if you could follow the guidance at the bottom of this page.
You can book a FREE 15 minute chat before booking a consultation below if you wish.
There are some appointments available during a Saturday if you cannot make a weekday appointment. Please contact me if you would like availability.
I will be taking preventive measures to keep my clients and myself safe. This means the adoption of some new guidance for my clients when visiting the clinic. These include:
- asking you to arrive at the allotted time – arriving earlier may mean that I have not finished cleansing the clinic and you may be asked to wait outside
- consultation duration will be adhered to more closely as I will have to allow time to cleanse the clinic after you leave
- you will be asked to sanitise your hands on arrival
- I will ask you to wear a disposable mask – you can bring your own or I will have some
- I will be wearing PPE
- I would ask clients to bring their own water bottle. I will also have paper cups available if necessary
- I will be taking your temperature on arrival and asking that you sign in so that we can keep a track and trace of all who come through the clinic
- clients will also be asked to sign a document to confirm that they have not been in contact with anyone with the COVID-19 symptoms listed below, nor that you have any of these symptoms.
I would ask that clients cancel their appointment if they have any of the following symptoms:
- High temperature
- A new, continuous cough, note that if you usually have a cough, it may be worse than usual
- A new, loss or change to your sense of smell or taste
- Also let your practitioner know if you have recently suffered from new symptoms such as
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Abnormal fatigue
- Muscle or body aches
I really appreciate your support in helping me implement these new measures. I also very much look forward to seeing and helping clients again in person.