One day retreat.
An antidote to the physical and psychological symptoms of pre and post menopause to help:
- Women over 40 find renewed energy and balance so that they can do more of the things they love as they age
- Learn about our go-to solutions for hot flushes, midriff weight, low libido, incontinence, low mood etc
- Reduce stress (the major hormone disruptor)
- Show you how to use this time as an opportunity for something new and exciting
This one day retreat is for any 40+ woman who wants to start feeling really good about the menopause without those annoying symptoms or negative mindsets. It includes:
- Beautiful location with comfy and relaxing lounge: Combe Grove Hotel, Bath (combegrove.com)
- A short sciency bit about what happens to our bodies during menopause
- Natural solutions to managing those pesky symptoms (low libido, hot flushes, midriff weight, low confidence/anxiety etc)
- Nutrition for strong bones and healthy menopause
- Simple Kundalini yoga focussing on increasing joy and confidence (no experience necessary)
- Exploration of how we can use this milestone to meet our needs and find renewed purpose
- Find out which Bach Flower Remedies you need to help with a whole range of emotions
- A goody bag to take away
- Delicious, healthy lunch, snacks and drinks
- The magic of like-minded women supporting each other
Led by experienced nutritionists, health coaches (yes, we’re going through the menopause too!), this will be a safe environment to learn, share, explore, relax and have fun.
“Menopause is an ending and a beginning, a time in which a woman deeply examines who she is, what she has done and who she now wants to be.”
We’ve limited places so that we can give everyone the attention they deserve and help you feel at ease. If you miss the boat, don’t worry, we will put you on a priority list for the next one.
Saturday, 2nd June 2018. Fee: £115. Book
This retreat may be out of reach for some women, so we would like to offer a sponsored place to a woman on low or no income who could benefit from it. The offer is open until 4th May. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and outline why you would like to attend. Should more than one person apply, we will draw names from a hat.
Discounted overnight stay is available at Combe Grove for those coming from further afield. Please book directly (combegrove.com). You can also enjoy the Spa facilities after our retreat for £10 (paid directly to Combe Grove).
Maria is a registered nutritional therapist and kinesiologist. As well as seeing clients at Nourish, her clinic in Bath, she is a health writer, gives talks in schools and companies.
Sue is a registered nutritional therapist, a qualified English Athletics running leader and Asa swim teacher. Sue also delivers workforce programmes focussing on employee wellbeing.
Christina is a certified International Level 1 Instructor in Kundalini Yoga as taught by Yogi Bhajan. She teaches classes, workshops and private lessons in Bath. She is currently undertaking the Mother’s Journey training with Karam Kriya School to expand and deepen her knowledge in using Kundalini Yoga to support and empower women.
Celia is a national and international Bach Flower Practitioner and Trainer. She compliments her work with massage, organic facials and ear candling. She is also currently studying Addictions Counselling at the University of Bath.